Thursday, October 2, 2014

Rush Not

Why are we in such a rush? I have noticed more and more how people are in such a hurry, especially while driving on the road. I'll be driving along doing the speed limit and a car speeds right by me in a hurry, swerving in and out of traffic, expecting to get wherever they need to go on time. Next thing I know I pull up beside them at the light, they look over at me in discuss, probably wandering why this person has caught up to me when I have been going so fast and passing everyone. I have noticed that most and I mean not all people do this on a regular basis, they are in such a frenzy and in a hurried state that they do not realize that in there frantic measures that they do not get any further than the person going the speed limit. So I say, slow down, don't be in such a hurry. In reality you are getting all bent out of shape for no reason, go with the flow. Drive Safe!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment